– 1 banana mashed
– 100g apple puree
– 50g melted coconut oil
– 4 tbsp honey
– 150g natural yogurt
– 2 eggs
– 50g rolled oats
– 200g wholewheat flour
– 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda/baking powder
– 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 100g blueberries
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a muffin tin with cases
2. Mix all the wet ingredients together then add in all the dry ingredients including blueberries. Do not over mix as this will cause the muffins to be heavy.
3. Pour mixture in to the muffin cases and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
– 2 Eggs
– 1 Banana
– 30g Oats
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend, once its reached a smooth texture turn the blender off. Dont over blend as it can be very runny
2. Melt a little bit of coconut oil in a pan and fry pancakes
Apple Pie Porridge
– 1 small Apple peeled and chopped (I use 2 because I like a lot of apple in it but its personal taste so mix it up)
– 4 Tablespoons Water
– 1 Tablespoon Raisins heaped
– Half a teaspoon Ground Cinnamon – save some to sprinkle on top
– 32 grams of Rolled Oats
– 150 to 200ml Oat Milk
– 1/2 teaspoon Pure Maple Syrup Or Honey (optional)
– Handful of pecan nuts (optional)
– Place the chopped apple, raisins, cinnamon and water into a saucepan with the lid on and heat on high for 5 minutes.
– Check around 3 and 4 minutes to make sure there is enough water to ensure you don’t end up with burnt apple.
– Once the 5 minutes are up add in your oats, milk and maple syrup and turn the heat to low.
– Cook for a further 2 minutes, adding an extra splash of milk if needed.
– Add in your nuts if you wish – I like this because it gives it even more texture
– Serve with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
I will add a picture tomorrow after I have made it again – smelled too good last time so I didn’t take any I just ate it ooops!
Let me know if yous make this delicious breckie
My favourite recipe as I can slice it and eat it on the go since breakfast for me is usually eaten at my desk this ensures I start the day off in a good way!
– 5 large over-ripe bananas
– A few handfuls of almonds and pecans
– 250g of buckwheat or brown rice flour
– 2 to 3 tablespoons of maple syrup (or honey – it does make it denser)
– 3 tablespoons of omega seeds
– 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
– Preheat the oven to 180
– Dust the sides of your baking tim to prevent it sticking
– Peel and chop the bananas place in a bowl and mash with a fork so it is smooth and chunky
– Place the almonds and pecans in a blender until they form a flour and this to your chosen flour, add in your seeds and honey as well
– Next mix all ingredients together and put in baking tin
– Bake at 180 for about an hour or until golden.
Ta Dah! Now you have the perfect snack or breakfast, I like mine with homemade nutella or almond butter….BLISS
The Newbie x