Banana & Peanut Butter Nice Cream
– 2 Banana’s
– Couple tablespoons of natural peanut butter
1. Cut over ripe banana in to coins and freeze for an hour
2. Take out the freezer and blend add your peanut butter, if it’s still thick you can add almond milk or some greek yoghurt.
3. Place back in the freezer for a little bit
4. Take out and enjoy your delicious treat!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
– 160g pure coconut oil
– 160g peanut butter (I used crunchy)
– 80g raw cocoa powder
– 30g honey
– 50g raw cocoa nibs (optional)
1. Melt the coconut oil in a pan over the hob or in the microwave, stirring occasionally to make sure completely melted
2. Add peanut butter, honey and rest of ingredients to the coconut oil and mix until combined completely, taste to make sure sweetness is to your liking add more honey if not
3. Cover a baking tin/pie dish with tin foil or cling film and pour in mixture, leave in fridge to set for 2 hours
4. Dig in!