My favourite recipe as I can slice it and eat it on the go since breakfast for me is usually eaten at my desk this ensures I start the day off in a good way!
– 5 large over-ripe bananas
– A few handfuls of almonds and pecans
– 250g of buckwheat or brown rice flour
– 2 to 3 tablespoons of maple syrup (or honey – it does make it denser)
– 3 tablespoons of omega seeds
– 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
– Preheat the oven to 180
– Dust the sides of your baking tim to prevent it sticking
– Peel and chop the bananas place in a bowl and mash with a fork so it is smooth and chunky
– Place the almonds and pecans in a blender until they form a flour and this to your chosen flour, add in your seeds and honey as well
– Next mix all ingredients together and put in baking tin
– Bake at 180 for about an hour or until golden.
Ta Dah! Now you have the perfect snack or breakfast, I like mine with homemade nutella or almond butter….BLISS
The Newbie x