Here is a little midweek recipe for a quick but healthy and delicious dinner. I am trying to increase the amount of protein and meat that I eat weekly so let me know if you have any good tips or tricks!
– 2 Chicken breasts
– 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
– 1/2 Avocado, chopped
– 50g Plain non-fat greek yoghurt
– 1 Tbsp lemon juice
– Small garlic clove, minced
1. Place the seasoning in a bag and add the chicken, shake to coat the meat
2. Lightly coat a frying pan with oil and cook the chicken until done
3. To create the avocado cream blend the last four ingredients in a food processor until smooth
4. Top the chicken with a couple of tablespoons of the sauce
Serve with quinoa, brown rice, whole wheat pasta or mash for a spin on a Sunday Roast!
The Newbie x