Here is another HIIT Workout (High Intensity Interval Training). This will be the last in this series as next month I am going to be focusing on certain yoga poses! I am no yoga expert but I am trying to get better…anyway back on track to the workout, Enjoy.
Do the entire set once over take a minute break and go back at it for three to four more times
1. Side lunge with hop – 20 reps (10 each side)
2. Single leg burpee – 14 reps (7 each side)
3. Push up to side plank – 10 reps
4. Plank with shoulder tap – 30 reps (15 each arm)
5. Criss Cross abs – 40 alternating reps
6. Toe touches – 20 reps
If that doesn’t kill your entire body you are a MACHINE!
The Newbie x
p.s excuse the funny face i’m pulling!