I hope you are having a lovely sunday and are tucking in to brunch soon…am I the only person that loves a lazy brunch ?!
Anyway if you are trying to be healthy here is a healthy peanut butter and chocolate fudge made with 5 ingredients and takes about 10 minutes in total, you can thank me later 😉
– 160g pure coconut oil
– 160g peanut butter (I used crunchy)
– 80g raw cocoa powder
– 30g honey
– 50g raw cocoa nibs (optional)
1. Melt the coconut oil in a pan over the hob or in the microwave, stirring occasionally to make sure completely melted
2. Add peanut butter, honey and rest of ingredients to the coconut oil and mix until combined completely, taste to make sure sweetness is to your liking add more honey if not
3. Cover a baking tin/pie dish with tin foil or cling film and pour in mixture, leave in fridge to set for 2 hours
4. Dig in!
Next time I’m thinking of adding flaked roasted almonds for some added crunch. Let me know if you make this recipe tag #thenewbie on instagram and ill put your photos up here!
The Newbie x