Hope you are all having a great week! Here is a recipe to whip up quickly and easily because its Wednesday and who really wants to slave over the cooker? Not me!
Chinese food is an all time favourite of mine I love going out and trying out loads of new and exciting dishes that I haven’t had before and since I used to be an incredibly fussy eater trying new foods puts me out my comfort zone which everyone should do now and then. So this is my take on a kinda Chinesey dish that is so flavoursome!
– 1 clove of garlic chopped finely
– 1 spring onion sliced in to small rounds
– 1 chilli sliced finely (adjust to your tasty I like spice!)
– 1 chicken breast
– 1 pack of soba noodles
– Handful of bean sprouts
– Couple handfuls of spinach and any other veg you have in your fridge that needs used up
– Add sliced chicken, garlic, chilli, bean sprouts and spring onion to frying pan cook with 1 tbsp of oil
– Cook until chicken is golden brown
– Add your noodles, spinach and any other veg and cook for a further 3 minutes
– And you are done! Squeeze some lemon over the top for some extra bite if you wish
There you go short and sweet! I promise after this weekend I will spend more time developing recipes for you what do you want to see most? Comment and I will see what I can come up with.
The Newbie x