I tried to write on my blog yesterday but I just couldn’t get in to it so I am now brining you a mash-up of Thursday and Friday!
I am writing this currently still feeling the burn from my first work out from my Kayla Itsines Guide. It was crazy intense and way harder than I expected but then again I have been away from the gym for a few weeks so I guess the pain is punishment for being lazy!
Legs and Bum was my first work out and oh boy I can seriously feel it and today is arms and abs I didn’t work out yesterday as my boyfriend was ill so we spent the night tucked up watching telly which was rather lovely!
As you know I have been following the Blogilates New Body Meal plan and my favourite recipe was by far the meatballs I served it with spaghetti and some Bolognese sauce DELICIOUS!!!
Here is a little dessert recipe for you all to try…..
Banana & Peanut Butter Nice Cream
– 2 Banana’s
– Couple tablespoons of natural peanut butter
1. Cut over ripe banana in to coins and freeze for an hour
2. Take out the freezer and blend add your peanut butter, if it’s still thick you can add almond milk or some greek yoghurt.
3. Place back in the freezer for a little bit
4. Take out and enjoy your delicious treat!
Let me know what you think!
The Newbie x
p.s I know the photo doesn’t really relate but Autumn is my favourite season and it’s full of such pretty colours!